cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data loaded from excel are not seen in BSC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

We are having some troubles with seeing data in our BSC.

We are loading the data from excel into SAP SSM. Data is loaded into the PAS model through procedure.

The same model the data from excel is loaded is also used for loading the data from SAP BW. Data loaded from SAP BW use dimension Organisation. And data loaded from excel use dimension Organisational unit. Dimension Organisational unit is created manually within PAS. Measures are also created manually in PAS and assigned to proper KPIs in balance scorecard. After executing the procedure, all the data is loaded to PAS model and it’s visible there. But, when we go to our balance scorecard screen on web there is no data.

Does someone have an idea why the data is seen in PAS model but not in balance scorecard?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Petra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Petra,

The one thing to check is - have you included the KPI in your consolidation procedure in PAS for Organisation dimension and for the relevant frequency.

It could be the data is not consolidating and hence you are unable to view in the BSC.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Bindi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bindi,

Thank you for your help. I have added a part for consolidation in my procedure and now I can see the numbers in BSC but only on the graph. I still cannot see the numbers by dimension elements. It appears that I'm still missing something. 

But this now looks better then before. 

Regards,

Petra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Petra,

The only other thing that I can think of is setting the scorecard filter at the correct level in Set Scorecard Defaults for Organisation dimension.

Regards

Bindi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Bindi.

I've tried changing that too but there is no change.
i keep thinking that maybe the problem is in my dimension which is created manually. But still, the data in PAS model are visible and correct.

Regards,

Petra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bindi,

Just wanted to let you know that I have resolved this. It was the combination of filter on context and naming of my variables. When I removed the filter and create my variables properly, data appeared on BSC.

Thank you a lot for your help.

Best regards,

Petra