cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bex WAD checkbox group: all checkboxes are unchecked when there are no hidden columns in query

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using checkbox groups to show/hide different columns of queries.

I have a query that initially has no hidden columns and all checkboxes of the checkbox group are unchecked by default, but all columns are visible.

This is a bit odd as for another query with some hidden columns the checkbox group shows the visible ones as checked and the invisible ones as unchecked.

Is there a possibility to have the checkboxes marked as checked for a query with no hidden columns? When I check one or more columns, the other ones disappear, but after unchecking all of them all columns of the query appear again.

Thank you in advance

Daniel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182470
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

You need to analyze in 3 places now.

1) Query with hidden KFs in Query definition

2) No.of Columns to display setting in Analysis web item in WAD

3) No. setting in Check box web item.

These settings are overlapped some where.

Is there a possibility to have the checkboxes marked as checked for a query with no hidden columns? 

I would say No.

Regards,

Suman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

thanks for the hints, I checked and the number of columns in the checkbox web item and the analysis item are set to default.

I changed one column in the query from visible to hidden and then the checkbox group was correct with all boxes marked except for one. After changing it back in the query to visible all checkboxes in the checkbox item were unchecked again.

Thanks for your help.

Regards

Daniel

former_member182470
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is your requirement met?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes, it is. Thank you.

Regards