Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Specs

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Is it possible without Dependent Characteristic Specification implement Multiple specifications  for object 02 ( Country & Customer) any body kindly guide me how we can reach this business requirement ( If Possible  Userexits and Bapi or Badi)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes. Multiple specifications are different then Dependent Characteristics Specifications.

There are some documents and threads on Multiple specifications available.  Have you searched for these and gone through the necessary setup?

Craig

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Craig Thanks for your quick reply

We implemented  Pharmacopia with help of  Multiple specification long back, But now i has been working supporting here they implemented  customer and country.

My query is   in UD screen i am able to see MS Tab once results recording done proposing  acceptance and rejections for combination But when i check in CWBQM i am not able to see DCS Tab without  DCS how system proposing in UD Screen.

is there any user exit or badi or bapi

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't quite understand the question.  You say that in the UD screen that you have the MS tab so it sounds like you have it working.

I'm not sure what you are looking for in CWBQM.  First, I don't have a system configured for MS to look at. and I don't remember "DCS".  I'm not sure what you mean when you say "without DCS how system proposing in UD screen".  Partly since i don't remember wha DCS stands for.  Your UD screen sounds like it's displaying what  you want I think.

Craig

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Craig

Thanks for your reply

in CWBQM  (DCS) Dependent Characteristics specification has been disabled. Is it possible without Dependent characteristic specification maintain country and customer specific or is it possible through development.

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dependent characteristics are different then using multiple specs. Two totally different ways of working with specs.

Craig