cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about KDM Operation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have the following issue with KDM operation while posting invoice document in MIRO t-code:

I have a PO where value is  EUR 100 currency, then I did the Goods Receipt and then the invoice entry in MIRO also in EUR but instead of EUR100 I enter EUR130.  After posting I display the account document in USD instead of EUR and in some cases I find that all the difference is charge in a KDM account and in others in PRD operation. The exchange rate varies between the goods receipt in MIGO and the invoice entry in MIRO.

my question is why in some cases all the difference is charge in KDM and in others examples with the same values, same material/plant, same currency and same exchange rate variation the difference is sent to a PRD account and nothing to KDM.....

PLease advice....

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

This issue was solved.

PRD appears always when there is a difference value enters in MIRO in comparison with the goods receipt, independent of the reason. KDM, instead where there is a variation in the rate exchange between the goods receipt and the invoice registration in MIRO, when the value is equal, minor or higher than the value entered in MIGO up to the equivalent in the conversion currency . Higher than this value only PRD appears.

Hope this will be useful for anyone of you!