Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

data source based on infoset with rfc connection

former_member710155
Participant
0 Kudos

Good day experts

For segmentation purposes I have created an Infoset in our R3-ISU system.

Based on the Infoset a data source was created in CRM and subsequently an attribute list.

Starting from the Infoset I am mainly interested in obtaining a date type selection criteria in CRM.

What happens next:

1. I get quite an error when working on a segmentation model.

2. In the attribute list the field does not appear to be interpreted as "date", instead it acts as "char".

More detailed:

The error is

Error: [IOErrorEvent type="ioError" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2 text="Error #2032"]. URL: ...

In ST01:

There is no record for failed authorizations.

For http and RFC trace there is the following:

hh:mm:ss:ms  Type  Lasts(us) Object                                      Text

15:19:59,752 HTTP           0       /sap/bc/bsp/sap/ Server        Server                     :  HTTP POST sap-test
15:19:59,752 HTTP           0                                                     Server Destination   : HTTP POST sap-test
15:19:59,784 RFC     14211       RSAQ_REMOTE_FUNC        Client    : Prog: SAPLCRM_MKTTG_DS_IL Row: 15.065
15:19:59,784 RFC     14211 SAPLCRM_MKTTG_DS              Client Destination: Prog: SAPLCRM_MKTTG_DS_IL
15:19:59,786 RFC       1915 DDIF_FIELDINFO_G                   Client         : Prog: SAPLCRM_MKTTG_DS_IL Row: 15.096
15:19:59,786 RFC     16126 SAPLCRM_MKTTG_DS              Client Destination: Prog: SAPLCRM_MKTTG_DS_IL
15:19:59,790 RFC            0 F4IF_DETERMINE_S                   Client            : Prog: SAPLCRM_MKTTG_DS_IL Row: 17.252
15:19:59,790 RFC      6126 SAPLCRM_MKTTG_DS               Client Destination: Prog: SAPLCRM_MKTTG_DS_IL
15:19:59,952 RFC            0 F4IF_SELECT_VALU                   Client            : Prog: SAPLCRM_MKTTG_DS_IL Row: 17.273
15:19:59,952 RFC            0 SAPLCRM_MKTTG_DS               Client Destination: Prog: SAPLCRM_MKTTG_DS_IL

2. The attribute behaves as  if the data type of the field in question is "char" instead of "date".

Other attributes of "date" type work fine.

The only difference between the new one and the old ones is that the new one is based on a field in ISU that has a Z data element with a  Z domain of data type DATS (of type ) whereas the others  are based on fields of type DATS without any assigned data elements.

I need it to work as a date field in order to be able to aply a dinamic attribute (last month, next month etc).

Any inputs in dealing with these two issues would be highly appreciated.

Best regards

Razvan Zainea

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Razvan

Did you find a solution to your problem. I'm facing the same issue.

Regards

Karl

former_member710155
Participant
0 Kudos

Good afternoon Karl

Point 1 was solved via SAP notes 1686603 and 1318760.

Point 2 was abandoned. Please check for other notes or raise new OSS message.

Best regards

Razvan Z