cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM Default Address not pulling across when raising SC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all, we have an issue where the SRM default address has been changed in SRM admin (ADRC looks fine) but the customers default address is still showing as the previous one when they are raising a cart. They can search for the address and this comes up with the new one but we need the issue fixed. All settings in BBOMA are correct as these haven't changed. Any ideas? Thanks all

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey Glenn ,

To link the address number and the concerned BP, use BUT021_FS and ADRC tables.

Ensure you have the correct address maintained there .

Also assuming you have settings in pposa_bp for org unit and user maintained .

Note 676496 - Incorrect delivery address in third-party order processing

As per the standard system behaviour, a ship to address is either defaulted from the address of the company or the address maintained in PPOMA_BBP (attribute ADDR_SHIPT). If you use the ADDR_SHIPT attribute in PPOMA_BBP, then in the Portal (SRM Administration - Maintain Internal Business Partner) is used to setup the user's address within his/her company.                                                                               

If you mark this address as "Ship to Address", when you save the address, an address number will be provided. Assigning this number to attribute ADDR_SHIPT in PPOMA_BBP and setting the address as default, it should appear as the "Ship to Address" when the user creates a shopping cart.                                                         

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI, as I have said, I have been able to change mine fine to any address. It only seems to be for some users. I can change mine fine to EG address 1 in PPOMA and someone else's and mine will show correctly in the SC but the other users will show a previous address

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, anyone have any idea or seen this before then?

Everything looks as it should in all tables, screens and settings

The address must be fine as I can add it as a default to myself and it shows fine in the SC

However when I do the same address setting change in PPOMA_BBP  for another user their default shopping cart address does not change in the SC delivery address tab

I have also changed my colleagues default without an issue.

Just seems to be some users, so not a global issue

HELP PLEASE!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found the issue!

In PPOMA_BBP the users involved did have the delivery setting correct, but they also had another entry in Attributes for a Requester as default. I checked the d/f delivery address of this d/f Requester and it showed the delivery address that I couldn't move from the other users SC tab. Will now delete this Requester entry and am sure that will fix the issue

Thanks for the help anyway all

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Glenn,

Please check if any default address is maintained for the org unit of that position. It sometime happens that the Default address is mainatained at the org unit level. In such cases it picks the address from the org unit.

Try removing the default address from the org units till the root org and maintain the address at the position level of the user and try raising the shopping cart.

Hope it helps.

Regards

Bash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Glenn,

Pls check user attribute in org.structure, whether new address number maintained or not. If maintained, set as default, then it will pick in SC.

Regards,

Balaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all, all this looks fine. I have been able to amend my address numerous times and it shows fine in the SC. I have done exactly the same for the couple of users in question and their address is still coming up with the wrong one which isn't even in the attributes field or any other field as far as I can see.

It seems like the users has this incorrect address locked somewhere?

The only slight difference I can see is I'm in root - org and they are in root - org - Dept

It's really strange

Thanks for the replies

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you check if there is any default address maintained in the org unit.

Also please check if the delivery address is being picked from the company code?

Regards

Bash

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Glenn,

check in HRV1222A view for concerned object 'O' or 'S' if you find correct value for attribute ADDR_SHIPT.

Regards.

Laurent.