cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to test and upload the fiori extension project

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

We are using the Fiori toolkit to create a new extension project to the standard Approve Requests fiori app.

We however are unable to figure out how to upload it back to the backend using report /UI5/UI5_REPOSITORY_LOAD.

And so we are unable to test it. The Fiori tolkit 1.1.4 documentation does not mention this part.

Does anyone here uses fiori tookit for extending the standard fiori apps? Help is needed.

Best Regards,

Varun

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please refer to the section of "Uploading Extended SAPUI5 Application" and also appendix section in my document @

also check http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/108506ff-6479-3110-70a2-e888421ea...

thanks

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ashish. The document gave me 95% of the information. 1 info i figured out was that the in Component.js of the extension application, you need to add the link to the standard app (BSP app name). Once doing that and following your document, i could achieve the desired results.

Example: I added the information regarding my parent application in Bold.

sap.ui.component.load({

name: "cross.fnd.approve.requests", 

url: jQuery.sap.getModulePath("cross.fnd.approve.requests.CA_ALL_APV_Proj1Extension") + "/../ZVCA_ALL_APV62" // provide parent project url

// we use a URL relative to our own component; might be different if

// extension app is deployed with customer namespace

});

Answers (0)