cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Follow up Document from sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to create a follow up document as return on the basis of Sales Order, I made the necessary settings i can create the same through GUI how ever when i check on web UI, in follow up document my Order type is not available,

Sales Order is created in Sales Role & return comes under Services i have such requirement to have a followup document against which the sales was done & we can create the return order on the same. please suggest on the same.

Regards

Nikhil Chugh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the problem is solved, i was able to create the return order through service business role,.

i had to assign the order type in CRM---interaction centre web client----business transaction profile----in sales profile assigned the transaction.

Regards

Nikhil Chugh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, NIkhil:

Please check if  transaction customizing of your successor process type return order is OK.

Verify that the allowed channel customizing is maintained for the process type return order.

You make sure that you have assigned the GUI ( CRM WebClient UI )as one of the Channel

in the transaction customizing of your return order.

SAP standard program determine allowed successor process types for first predecessor

process type using function module 'CRM_COPY_GET_SUC_PROC_TYPE_IL'.

You also can debug this function mudle to find out root cause of your problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

Are you able to create the Return directly in the Web UI? If not, make sure that you have assigned the CRM WebClient UI as one of the Channel in the transaction customizing. Thank you.

Kind regards,

Mayoo