cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to view logs in View Package Status of BPC 7.5 SP17

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have recently upgraded from  BPC 7.5 SP14 to SP17.
When we run a data manager package and click on View Package Status we dont see any logs appearing .

However when we check at the backend in UJFS the logs are written at the root folders but are not show in BPC .

Please let me know if had a similar situation. Thanks.

Regards,
Sanjeev

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

SAP suggested us to install the latest CPMBPC component  SP0003 at BW  for BPC 7.5 Sp 17.

We tried this on sand box and now we are able to see the logs, but i have a question.

Could you please suggest if there will be any impact at the BW end if we install CPMBPC service packs from 0000 to 0003 . Do we need to test the existing BW functionality as well.

Thanks in advance for all your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

CPMBPC is nothing but set of packages and tables recommended for BPC so no impact on BW side. You don't want to test existing BW functionalities.

SAP may change table or programs to access and display package status log in this service pack 17 that's why SAP recommended to upgrade the CPMBPC service pack.

Thanks,

Suresh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Had any one faced similar issue earlier , If yes please let me know. Thanks.

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nilanjan,

We have already referred this note , the resolution says

• Delete the Log files from the UJD_STATUS table in ABAP

However we only have 8000 entries in the table which should not be an issue, only if the log exceeds 76500 entries then we may have to remove earlier logs. I tried deleting the contents(8000) of the table and ran a package to see if it helps but it did not. we are running package with BPC admin user to make sure we are not missing any authorizations.  Please help. Thanks.

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

In that case, I would suggest you to contact SAP, to get it resolved.