cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table or report which shows Dispute Case Log

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If I go to a dispute case go to Attribute and Select Log, it will show me the details of the case as how long a person was working on a case.

Is there a report or table which stores this information. I checked FDM_DCOBJ, FDM_LDDB, FDM_DCATTR, FDM_DCPROC but none of the table gives the information which is in the log

Can anyone let me know any table or report available?

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark and everyone,

Does anyone have answer for the query? Does SAP provide any table or report which shows dispute case log?

Thanks

JR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Judag,

Please refer the below link.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1982988

The UDM_DISPUTE change log is available in Table "SRMPROTOCOL" and also in a standard T code RMPS_AUDIT. You can use this table to build your customised log report.

Thanks,

Basavaraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Basavraj,

Thanks a lot Basavaraj. However I have one question. If I go to Tcode RMPS_AUDIT or table SRMPROTOCOL, I cannot get the log details by entering the Case ID. It gives me option to enter the USER ID only. Am I getting wrong?

Is it possible to get the log details just by entering the Case number only.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Judag,

You can enter the case ID in the selection field "Object Name" with an * at the begining and end of the case ID. For ex if you are looking for the log activity of case # 9844, you have to enter *9844* in the field to fetch the log activity of the case 9844.

Thanks,

Basavaraj

Answers (0)