cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loss qty related Bill of material move to scrap location automaticaly at the time of process order confirmation

uma_pathy3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I need one  clarification, i am raise one process order in COR1 - Qty 1000 kg, reservation completed against the process order bill of material main storage location ( 0001 & 0002 ) To Production storage location ( 0004 ) through MB21 with mvnt.type 311, store person also moved the bill of material main storage location ( 0001 & 0002 ) To Production storage location ( 0004 ) through MB1B.

Issue is at the time of confirmation i am enter the OK qty or packed qty in yield column - 950 kg , remaining 50 kg is enter in loss column.> Go to confirmation bill of material qty calculated at only for related in yield qty. Remaining loss qty related bill of material not consumed it is available in production storage location ( 0004 ),then one by one raw material and packing material qty moved to scrap location through MB1A - 541 Mvnt type.

If any other way for easy reservation and goods issue against the process order main storage location to production storage location.

I need at the time of confirmation enter yield qty related BOM qty consumed in 261 consumption, remaining loss qty related BOM qty taken scrap mvt.type  541 in automatically if it is possible for any customization at the time of loss qty enter related bill of material qty also posted in scrap  ?

Kindly help me for the issue !

Thanks & Regards,

N.Umapathy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184574
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is not possible in standard SAP....you need to go for some enhancement for this...still not sure possible....

Thanks

Kumar

uma_pathy3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

So what is the standard way or easy way to loss qty related BOM consumption at the time of confirmation.

Kindly guide me the some enhancement to change the customization.

Anupam1143
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In Standard practice the scrap generated during the production process should be maintaid as negative qty and with differnent material codes which acts as BY Product.

In your case when you maintain the scrap percentage for BOM components , it will copied to the production order with adtditional qty and it will be consumed when you do confirmation and Goods moevement and at the same time the Scrap material is generated/received  with movement type 531( not 541) as by product received out of production.

You can maintain the same BOM component as By product in BOM system will generate the stock to a different SLoc but the cost will be wrong.

Regards,

Anupam Sharma

uma_pathy3
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Anupam Sharma,

Sorry the loss qty related Bill of material moved at  moment type of MB1A is used 551 - GI scrapping.

Currently BOM assigned in base qty - 100 l calculated the BOM, not for by-products.

Anupam1143
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The movement of loss qty of BOM components by movement type 551 doesnot result in the generation of scrap material in the system, It is as similar to excess consupmtion of bom components with movement type 261,

In case you want to generate the inventory of scrap which produced as a result of excess consupmtion of Raw material, you need to use the By product functionality in SAP.

Regards,

Anupam Sharma