Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in stock posting at MB1C

former_member278732
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hii

i am getting the below error while Creating stock at MB1C....

i have tried all the ways suggested in SCN like changes at OMS2,OMWD,OBYC and still facing the same ERROR. kindly resolve and let me know

Account determination for entry INT GBB 0001 BSA not possible

Message no. M8147

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Welcome to the forum.  As a new member, I would like to inform you that there are certain rules and regulations applicable to this forum which you can find to your right screen where it has also been indicated that posting basic / repeated query is not allowed. Please search in this forum or Google it with the same text, so that you will find many threads discussed on the same topic.  Take the inputs from there and update still if you are not able to resolve.  Meanwhile, this thread would be locked.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishan,

Please assign valuation class to G/L Account using T-Code:- OBYC.

Go to OBYC, double click on GBB(Offsetting entry for inventory posting) after that enter chart of accounts, after that assign General modification(BSA), valuation class and your G/L account.

Valuation class maintained in material master -Accounting 1 View.

Hope this will help you.

regards,

Manoranjan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna

Maintain G/L Account Number With the Combination of Valuation Modification- 0001, General Modification- BSA and Respective Valuation Class in OBYC T. code.

Thanks

Rakesh

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please search in Google on that issue.You will get N-number threads.It seems ,the OBYC settings missed.Pls check once again.

Jose,

Yes,it is mandatory.

Thanks,

Naren

joseantonio_martinez
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kishan:

Is necessary to set up the missing combination in OBYC.

Antonio Martinez.