cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discount & Base Price condition type comes with Tax code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After saving my billing document ,I noticed that my apart from tax condition type, my base price condition type and discount condition type comes with taxcode.

As per my basic understanding only condition type with tax category D, condition class tax comes with Tax code kindly let me know whether it is a standard behavior or not.

PR00,ZDISC,ZBED,ZECS,ZSCS are the condition types.

In VK11 ZBED is saved with tax code V1,ZECS is saved with tax code V2,ZSCS is saved with tax code V2.

After Billing ,The condition types PR00,ZDIC ,ZBED comes with tax code V1.ZECS,ZSCS comes with tax code V2.

Is the above is standard behavior.

Thanks,

Subbu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I replicated same in my system but unable get Tax code.

only difference i found is for PR00 you maintained condition control D-Fixed(where you done this)

See the attached screen shot.

Phanikumar

former_member185462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do u have tax related condition type (with tax code assigned & G/l assigned to tax code) in your pricing procedure if so,then for PR00 also you will get tax code assigned to it.

Pradeep

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear pradeep

yes i have JLST Condition type and tax code A1 has been assigned to the GLin ob40.

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

a small edition to our legend's comments--if this accounting key is related to tax condition types& maintained by some GL in OB40.

Note: you cannot see Tax code for accounting key ERL.If MWS has been assigned to non-tax condition types then tax code can be visible.

Phanikumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

After saving my billing document ,I noticed that my apart from tax condition type, my base price condition type and discount condition type comes with taxcode.

As per my basic understanding only condition type with tax category D, condition class tax comes with Tax code kindly let me know whether it is a standard behavior or not.

That's why I asked this question,i have  tested the same what Mr Laskmipathi told seems to be working for me,pls find the screen shot attached.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Any condition type is NOT set to statistical and having an Account Key, for those condition types, you will have tax code in Condition detail screen.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Really Helpful .

Have tested the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I read the note 112609,but I could not understand this, can any one explain is this standard behaviour that tax code comes for Non-tax condition type once a billing document is saved.

Thanks,

Subbu

former_member185462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Subbu,

Kindly check this note 112609,this may be helpful.

Pradeep

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

"""In VK11 ZBED is saved with tax code V1,

ZECS is saved with tax code V2,

ZSCS is saved with tax code V2"""

In VK11--there is no provision to maintain Tax code for excise condition types!!!!!!

Please paste your condition type controls for your excise condition types from V/06...

will be waiting for your reply...

Phanikumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My doubt is

why should the base price and discount condition type come with Account key, once billing is created.

These 3 condition types ZBED,ZECS,ZSCS I have saved with tax code only. For these condition type condition class is maintained as Tax.

I have read this link http://scn.sap.com/thread/2019881

Thanks,

Subbu