Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Global Employee Actions:Withdraw at home

former_member22386
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

When I am running Withdraw at home action for an employee date types like Band level entry date, Job level entry date etc. are not getting updated based on host assignment start date.

I have to do manual updation in IT41.

I have used COPY  function for IT41 in infogroup.

Could you please suggest what can possibly go wrong?

Thanks & Regards,

Jignya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jignya,

Hope you get the pop up of IT 0041 while running the Withdraw at home action.Here, when you use the COPY operation, the system proposes the start date of existing action records.

Instead try giving MOD operation wherein, this operation will open the info type for maintenance in change mode thereby you can be able to enter the band level entry date, Job level entry date which then automatically gets stored in IT 0041.

Regards

Veena

former_member22386
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jai,

Yes , IT 0041 gets pop up , and I want it TL,TJ date to get updated and dont want to maintain it manually hence I have used COPY operation .But still dates are not getting updated automatically and I have to manually change it while running action 83.While its working fine for action 82.

What could be wrong?

Regards,

Jignya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check how it is updating for action 82, mostly Dynamic action written check in table T588Z,

All the best,

:kedar

former_member22386
Active Participant
0 Kudos

There is no dynamic action for both 82 and 83

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sure.. check any exit changes included. And also check at authorization point of view.