cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not showing any values in Filter Window after executing report on Portal or RSRT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing an issue after executing report in Portal or rsrt . Whenever I am trying to Filter on any of the Fields displayed  in the report the Filter Window opens but only displays # - Not Assigned as the value there but the report displays other values too and those should also display in that window.

The Report is based on a Composite Provider and Composite Provider is based on 4 Analytical Indexes with 1 in Union and 3 in Join Condition.

Please give you suggestions to resolve this Issue.

Thanks,

Vimarsh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182470
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Cross check the Infoobject settings in RSD1-->Infoobject(WEID Country)-->Business Explorer Tab-->Filter settings here..as well as "With Texts" tick box.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked the settings in the Infoobject and it is 'Posted Values for Navigation' and we don1t have Texts Enabled at Infoobject Level.

Does it has something to do with Analytical Indexes or Composite Provider

Also , because we have some other Reports too but on Normal Multiprovider and the Filter is working fine in them.

Thanks,

Vimarsh

former_member182470
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Select "Master data Values" in Infoobject in RSD1. Make sure you select the same option in Bex query display properties of this infoobject.

Are you able to display data in Composite provider properly? I do not think it is due to provider type.

Just regenerate your query once in RSRT and then try to execute the query.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Infoobject Setting is below :

Do you want me to change the 'Query Execution Filter Val Selectn to also Master Data Table.

Query Settings:

Do I need to change it too to Master Data Table.

Please help.

Thanks

Vimarsh

former_member182470
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yeah..change and check your filter values..