cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uploading of Budget Volume in SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I want to upload the budgeted sales quantity data in SAP. The sale quantity budget varies from one location to another on a monthly basis and we have got 1000 such locations from where we have to sell. Can anyone help with the procedure for the same.

Manish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manish

COPA Planning (KEPM) is one place where you can upload Sales Plan.. If the 1000 locations are represented by Plant or Sales Offfices, capture the same in KEPM

Another place is SOP (Sales & Operations Planning)...

Uploading Sales plan in SOP can give you Plan Vs Actual comparison of Sales Qty, whereas COPA can give you lot more

Br, Ajay M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

The 1000 locations which happen to be different Plants and different customer groups. The budget is not uniform for any 2 of them i.e. to say the budget volume of location 1 for April will be different from the budget volume of location 1 for May. KEPM will divide the volume uniformly if I am not wrong. Kindly guide me through KEPM if the same can be done through that.

Manish

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manish

You can upload monthly sales plan in KEPM.. It does not divide uniformly

br. Ajay M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

I have created the layout, however when I am selecting the parameter the system is showing error "No plan data exists for the specified general data selected".

Can you kindly help me with the same.

Manish