Did you mean: 

Customer Exit Prompt Variables in BEx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created a BEx query and in that Query I need to have two prompt variables

1. Flag

2. Fiscal Month Date

Both are customer exit varioables ,so basically the abap code for Flag and Date is, by default the flag will be 0 which means whatever the inpurt Date value is ,the result set will be displayed for that date.

If the flag is changed to 1 by the user and the Date is 3/1/2013 then the result set is today-1 data

If the flag is changed to 2 by the user and the Date is 3/1/2013 then the result set is previous month data... and so on...

Can you please advice as how to create date prompt for this customer exit variable ?When I try to create it is giving me an error

Add a key figure to structure element 'selection 1' in structure 'Key figure'.

Please advice.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

brian_keenan
Contributor
0 Kudos

As Rathy has said the error is because you have not added key figures to the selection.

This error is not related to your exit variables

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How can  I create a date prompt that can execute/use the customer exit date variable.

So when the user input the date ,depending on the flag value and this date value, the customer exit code could get the appropriate result.

Please advice.

Thank you. 

anshu_lilhori
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you share the report layout and exact requirement in details.

Also do you have code in place or you are supposed to write one ?

Regards,

AL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry for not responding to this quickly.

I was tied up with some other high priority work and also business user made some other requuirement changes to this request.

I will get back to you soon with more details on this customer exit variable.

Thank you

rathy_moorthy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Add a key figure to structure element 'selection 1' in structure 'Key figure'.

this message just means that you have created a 'new selection' by right clicking on the key figure structure. And you haven't yet included any key figure into this local rkf you are trying to create.Double click on this selection 1.This message will go off once you drag and add a key figure into this selection.

Once this is done , you can rename the 'selection 1'  to a relevant description

Hope it helps

Regards,

Rathy

former_member199945
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can you share error screenshot if possible.