cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deployment error in SUP 2.2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I'm trying to deploy MBO project with SAP as backend, below is the error which comes up

An error occurred deploying package, .pkg to server, trincula (Exception: Deploy error:

runtime_error:

----Unknown error in server runtime: loader constraint violation: when resolving method "com.sybase.afx.jdbc.DataSourceInfo.setDataSource(Ljavax/sql/DataSource;)V" the class loader (instance of com/sybase/djc/util/NamedClassLoader_DJC) of the current class, FlightBooking/server/FlightBookingDB, and the class loader (instance of sun/misc/Launcher$AppClassLoader) for resolved class, com/sybase/afx/jdbc/DataSourceInfo, have different Class objects for the type javax/sql/DataSource used in the signature

).

Please give some inputs.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Following is the error which came up on verify

varify_failed:

----Verify failed for deployment with mode VERIFY.

ds_deploy_error:

----DataService deployment error: Operations Conflict in MBO "Booking" different nodes

ds_deploy_error:

----DataService deployment error: Operations Conflict in MBO "Flight" different nodes

What I changed is the Operation Type in Booking and Flight MBO.

I had two operation in Booking 'confirm' and 'cancel' having operation type 'CREATE'. So I changed 'cancel' to 'UPDATE'. Same I did for Fight MBO.

Its deploying successfully now but just to get to root cause of this. Is it related to the elements which I chosen for creating that operation has resulted in conflict??

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

finally.. got your problem root cause.

In a single mbo, there can not be 2 operations with same "operation type".

Like in your case, as you are connecting to SAP backend, so each operation must be associated with respective transaction (Create/Update/Delete) BAPI.

Rgrds,

Jitendra

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, thanks for your help Jitendra

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

While deployment of MBO, did you try with selecting "VERIFY" option?

When you deploy ab mbo from workspace, we have 3 options: Update, Replace, Verify.

This "Verify" option: Do not deploy package. Only reports what, if any, errors would occur if you

were to deploy the package using UPDATE deploy mode.

Please try that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is what I tried.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've tried deploying package having one MBO with SAP as backend and it is deploying successfully.

But for this requirement where I've two MBO's and a relationship between them, its giving an error.

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

That was to ensure package are getting deployed at server successfully.

Can you share details how exactly you did the relationship between those 2 mbos? If possible, you may provide screenshots for better understanding,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Midhun/Jitendra,

Tried out the link mentioned in above reply to deploy it to through control center. Still the package is failed.

Regards

Chirag

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Is this first time you deployed any mbo package to sup server? Or you have already few packages deployed to server successfully?

By looking at the error shared by you is not giving much inputs as per as issue is concerned.

meanwhile, can you also check if you can deploy an mbo with "sample database" connectivity. Just create a simple mbo lets say "department" by dragging and dropping existing table to the diagram screen. and deploy it.

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Chirag,

Are SUP server, SAP server, machine where SDK is installed on same domain/network?

Make sure while deploying mbo from sdk, sap connection (connection profile) is up and connected.

Rgrds,

Jitendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jitendra,

Yes, SUP server, SAP server and SDK are in same domain and connection profile is up and running.

As Midhun asked, yes this is the first time deployment of package to server. How does it make difference?

I'll try out the steps which Midhun mentioned, any other inputs are welcome.

Regards

Chirag

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you try deploying the package from a different system. Is the SDK installed properly?

Are you deploying the package to server for the first time ?

Can you try deploying the package from SCC as described here, http://scn.sap.com/community/developer-center/mobility-platform/blog/2013/04/25/deploying-mbo-from-s...

Midhun VP