cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help in tax code.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii experts, whenever the user tries to to miro with Tax Code V0... it showed a error of ff709.. which is error of account determination table  t030 st1(A/P Service Tax).... then i assigned a gl for v0 in st1 and then the system gave me the error of ec2(A/P Service Tax Eces) and then gave error of ec3 (A/P Service Tax Secs)... they are putting v0 for the tax calculation... but still system strts to calculate service tax ...please help me to solve this issue..

Regards,

Abhay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member222241
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please remove conditions from FV12 i.e. end the validity period.

Please follow steps as given below :

1. Go to ME23N.

2. Enter PO

3.Click on Item --> Invoice --> Taxes

4.      Select Condition type

Click on Condition Record

6. Go to FV12

7. Click on

8. Select

The combination should be selected on the basis of combination seen in Point mo. 6

9. Click on Green tick

10. Enter combination seen in Point mo.

11. Execute

Change the valid to date generally put same as Valid from date.

13. Save

14. Process IV once again.

Hope this solves your issue else revert.

Regards,

Tejas

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey tejas thankss for the rply... but i click on condtion reco.. it shows there no condition records maintained or determined...  and i the validity is the same 31.12.9999

former_member222241
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check tables by entering Vendor code and on the basis of combination enter in FV12 end the validity period.

Regards,

Tejas

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey tejas i have done that ... and checked aslo that in condition type v0 is aslo maintained.... but still the error exist and moreover there is no service tax condition in the PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey tejas... i got a way of the error... we are using partner funtion i.e invoicing party.. in tab details... when i change the partner there.. it allows me to post but when i put another partner like which i want.. it shows me the error for which i posted

former_member222241
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Congrats for your issue getting resolved.

Regards,

Tejas

Former Member
0 Kudos

hii.. but now i got the same thing standing why is the system allowing another party and not that party??? can i guide be wht could be the reason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhay,

please check you may have Intercompany transactions are there .Let hear from experts.

Regards

Dileep

former_member191939
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhay,

Could you please tell me which condition type is assigned in Tax Code V0.

Regards

Eugene

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey ranu.. thanks for the reply...i checked in ftxp... jmop.. is the conditon i guess.. i will provide u the screen shot aslo ... if i am wrong... please correct me

former_member191939
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhay,

Please do one thing,open the PO through ME23N and click on invoice tab and then Taxes.

Please send the same screen shot then only will be able to provide some suggestions on the same.

Regards

Eugene

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey ranu.. here is the screen shot

former_member191939
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhay,

Could you please explain me that why there are so many Condition Types assigned to Tax Code V0.Apart from this please go to T code OBYZ and then procedures and look for condition type JMOP and provide me the screen shot.

Please be sure why you are assigning so many condition types in Tax Code V0.

Regards

Eugene.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey ranu.. thanks for the reply... i dont know why there are soo many condtion assigned to tax code v0.. as they are entered manually... moreover i m providing you the screenshot of obyz... actually

former_member191939
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhay,

Please find out the reason for so many condition type assigned to Tax Code V0.

Do you  know the significance of tax code V0??

Please provide me the screen shot of OBYZ for condition type JIPC.

Regards,

Eugene

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey ranu... i dont know i have to ask the client why so many conditions are assigned to v0 and the significance of v0 is its zero% tax code... so no tax would be calculated .... if more please let me know

former_member191939
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhay,

The significance of V0 tax code is zero tax as you said correctly but apart from this,it is used to show in the books(means there will not be any tax calculated on the material but it is mandatory to show in the books) or rather Register according to Statutory requirement of the country.

If I am not wrong then I would suggest you to please delete all the condition type assigned to Tax code V0 and keep only JIPC and then check.

Regards

Eugene

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey ranu.. thanks for the valuable reply.... i need to confirm by my client 1st why they are assigning soo many conditions to it

former_member191939
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhay,

Please do that and make the necessary changes.

Hope it will work.

Regards

Eugene

former_member222241
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check following tables

1. A363

2. A940

3. A920

4. A955

Check the combination where your conditions get fulfilled then select that combination and go to FV13 enter that combination against the condition and check wherever V0 tax code is assigned.

Hope, this solves your issue else revert,

Regards,

Tejas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Tejas.. thanks for the reply...i tried to check but its not allowing the condtion to open which are in the purchase order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check ftxp for tax code v0 and give the error screenshot.

Regards,
Raman

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey raman thanks for the rply.. i have checked FTXP.. gl is assigned and the screenshot error is posted in Former Member's reply

former_member222241
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please assign tax code and G/L in OB40 for EC3 transaction type in Chart of Accounts CAIN.

Regards,

Tejas

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey tejas i did that but when i assign the tax code v0 in ec3... its strt calculating service tax... i will provide u both screenshots... before assigning v0 in ec3 and after assigning v0 in ec3.. 2ndt one is before and 1st one is after assignment which shouldn't calculate

former_member222241
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please remove conditions from FV12 i.e. end the validity period.

Please follow steps as given below :

1. Go to ME23N.

2. Enter PO

3.Click on Item --> Invoice --> Taxes

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey in fv12... i am confused which conditon to write.. like JMOP...  and in me23n i entered the po and in invoice tab there is not taxes..

former_member222241
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Then, please check the tables given by me.

Regards,

Tejas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhay,

Please share the screen shot, so that can understand in better way.

Regards

Dileep

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey dileep.. thanks for  the reply.. i m providing you the error