cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 'Document 1000 0000000001 2014 already assigned' while posting invoice reduction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

here is my situation:

I have created sch.agreement,

GR done and posted IR.

Now created credit memo through MIRO to reverse my previous invoice.

then posted IR(consider number as 0000000001) with higher price.

then this invoice was rejected by buyer due to higher price.

now when i am trying to post this invoice through invoice reduction i am getting an error F5-152: 'Document 1000 0000000001 2014 already assigned'.

Please note that here the number range customized as external and user dont want to change it to internal.

So, Please help me to solve this issue ASAP.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankar, By looking at your issue, It seems number range has been maintained in such a way where MM Document number = FI Document number where in FI External number range is maintained for RE document type. If this is the case, first check whether Document mentioned above is already generated in FI.(check in FB03) or it is already available in MM.(check in MIR4) By comparing the Number range of FI and MM you can get an idea in which number range problem exists. Then go to that respective internal and change the completed number range by one number so that this mismatch can be set right. But before changing ensure that above said pre-requisites are met. Regards Karthikeyan G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

Thanks for your reply.

when i am creating an invoice, automatically accounting document also getting created.

So, As u said the document is existing in both FI(Accounting document) and MM(Invoice) and both are having the same number range.

Since this error is occuring every time(i mean for every invoice), so i can not change the completed number by one number.

Please suggest.