cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

import tc~sec~ume~logon~ui.war file in NWDS 7.01-portal 7.3 version

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

we are useing portal 7.3. i want to modify logon page. we have tc~sec~ume~logon~ui.war file and we have to import into nwds to modify this file.

but in Nwds 7.0 there is no web option to import this file.

Please tell me how to import and change the logon page in portal 7.3 version with nwds 7.0.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Prasad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

For making changes to WAR file of Logon Page, you need import the WAR file only using the right NWDS. For 7.3 version you need to have corresponding NWDS. You cannot use 7.0 version of NWDS. As you would also require latest JDK version, hence the only way to go forward is using NWDS version 7.3.

Thanks and Regards,

Srikant

former_member186852
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Prasad,

You cannot import and modify that file in NWDS 7.0

you have to install NWDS 7.3 they only you will get this option and you can import and modify that logon file .

Thanks & Regards,

Meghal Shah

hemanth2
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

Hope you are doing good.

Do make sure that you are on the latest NWDS and the latest patch level.

Then to import the WAR file, choose File → Import and navigate to the default logon UI application under the following path:

<ASJava_Installation>/j2ee/cluster/apps/sap.com/com.sap.security.core.logon/servlet_jsp/logon_ui_resources/sap.com~tc~sec~ume~logon~ui.war

Thank you and have a nice day :).

Kind Regards,

Hemanth

SAP AGS

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Thanks for your quick response,

i am aware of custimization of logon page in portal 7.0 version.but we need to modify logon page in portal 7.3 for that we need to import tc~sec~ume~logon~ui.war file in nwds.

Please give steps to import tc~sec~ume~logon~ui.war file into nwds 7.1.

Regards,

Prasad