cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TBB1 accounting

Former Member
0 Kudos

in TBB1, we post to treasury clearing account per deal, now after we run TPM60, should we directly run TPM20? what's the difference between TPM20 and TBB1, how can we make sure TPM20 result is correct? any way to reconcile?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member566828
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Robin,

[Q]: >> what's the difference between TPM20 and TBB1.

[A]: TBB1 as a transaction is used to post transaction flows and update Financial Accounting - for more details, see Post Flows - Accounting - SAP Library.

TPM20 is a standard report - Posting journal - which provides you with detailed information on the posted flows of selected transactions - see Posting Journal - Information System - SAP Library.

[Q]: >> how can we make sure TPM20 result is correct? any way to reconcile?

[A]: I don't think you need worry about that, as TRM is sub-ledger of Financials, so this integration is functionality build in the system. On the other hand, it could be a good practice, especially during the period of testing/ training to follow-up with Posting log (TPM20) after you post some flows into accounting (via TBB1, TPM44, TPM1 etc.) - so it becomes natural for Users to use that report and find relationships in the system.

and finally, TPM60 is used to calculate NPV - this result is used during valuation run (TPM1) and is transferred into accounting. so after running TPM60 + TPM1 you can find this result in the Posting journal.

hope this will help you.

Kind regards,

Renatas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi may I know where I can see the account determination of TPM1 in SPRO?

former_member566828
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Robin,

there is just a single account determination: IMG -> ... -> TRM -> Transaction Manager -> General Settings -> Accounting -> Link to Other Accounting Components -> Define Account Determination.

Kind regards,

Renatas