Hi there,

I am receiving this error message for one particular staff. Please help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the following it might help :

• Check the particular wage type configuration/ validity dates assigned to the employee in T512W - Wage type valuation table.
  • Check the Infotype 2010 - Employee remuneration for the specified dates
  • Check the Infotype 2001 - for dates

Any of the above with missing information will throw an error in simulation. We had similar issue and after analysis it was found in IT 2001 for the employee, where in the record was deleted and recreated the IT 2001 record and the issue was resolved.

best wishes

V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi V

I did the checking:

1.T512W - Wage type valuation table.

2. What data I would need to check under IT2010 and IT2001. All data are ok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The error is pointing to date of 30.11.2010.  Check the employee has any records with date of 30.11.2010 in Infotype 2001 /2010.

Why is there s gap between dates of 01.11.2010 to 31.12.2012 in the above screen shot of the wage type valuation ? The error message is referring to 30.11.2010 which is missing in the table.

best wishes

V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you are using overtime. Could you please tell me what is the time status of the employee in IT2001?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi  Sundralingam

As per your 2nd screenshot, there's a gap of dates from 01.11.2010 to 31.12.2012 which may be resulting in the error.

Also, please do check if the wage type is available in the given tables:

• V_512W_D
  • V_T52DZ

Also, please do check the below link. The user had executed had forced time Evaluation from the date this wage type has no entry in the table T512W and the error disappeared. See if this works for you.

Payroll error (No entry in table T512W for key ... | SCN

Rgds

Neha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rabi,

There is no time status at IT2001 for the above person

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

are you running November, 2010 payroll now or this error is coming while running payroll for the present period ? and according to the screen shot, no entry on 30.11.2010 for 6013.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm running the current month

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Running current month means ? April 2014 ?

if running for april 2014, and you don't have Time Evaluation in the system check the Payroll status PU03 and in that Time evaluation dates. try to change the dates to the current month or delete the dates and run the payroll.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Praneeth,

I followed your way and it can run..

Thank You

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check table T512W for Cntry 14 wage type : 6013. PCR check for this WT and there is not value in this table.

Thanks,

Ketul