cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CTI - Outbound Dial Issue

former_member224760
Participant
0 Kudos

We are doing CTI integration and we are facing this problem for Outbound Dialing.

Once the Dial button is clicked after entering the number, there is no response. After some time the browser gets hanged.

All CMS configurations are maintaned as per SAP reccomendation and Inbound calls are also working fine.

We are not able to analyze where the problem is. The vendor is also trying from their end but no result.

Can anyone suggest?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

can you check "crm_ici_trace" transaction. Click on dial button after the number is entered and then go in to this transaction and see if there are any error message logs in the trace

former_member224760
Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

I have checked CRM_ICI_TRACE logs. There are no error logs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If there is any issue in the outbound dial or inbound dial , the ICI trace will be updated with the error logs.

If you dont see any error logs , then only option is to check with the telephony vendor.

There is no particular configuration for the outbound dials in sap crm

Rgds

Pradeep

former_member224760
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have communicated the same to my telephony vendor, but as we see in out Trace logs; For incoming calls i can see <PhoneCallChanged> where we can see the incoming number but the same instance is not found for Outgoing calls.

Where can i debug or find the number being dialled from SAP being transferred to CMS?

They say some events are not being triggered. What can be the reason for events not being triggered?

Is there any agent ID specific settings for outbound dialling?

former_member224760
Participant
0 Kudos

Did any one face similar issue??

Please help

kavindra_joshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SWagi,

Are you using call lists or planned lists ? Also did you see any trace at all ?

~kavindra

former_member224760
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kavindra,

I'm not using call list or planned list. The agent confirms an account and clicks on Dialpad which populates the contact number of the customer in the Destination field, then he presses on the Dial button. After which the Dialpad pop-up closes and after some time the browser stops responding. The call was not connected.

Trace files are seen. But no errors were found. Also no particular events are seen where i can see the dialled number.

It is case of manual call using dialpad

kavindra_joshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Swagi ,

Put a break point in CL_CRMCMP_I_HIDDENVIEW_IMPL=>EH_ONFORWARDCALL. Set the break point at the beginning and then debug ahead.

Regards,

Kavindra

former_member224760
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kavindra,

I put break-point at CL_CRM_IC_EVENT_SRV->IF_CRM_IC_EVENT_SRV-RAISE. It got called only once when logging into the IC; but it did not get called after the Dial button is pressed.

I do not get a point where I can debug after the Dial button is pressed.

kavindra_joshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I edited my post actually

Check this

Put a break point in CL_CRMCMP_I_HIDDENVIEW_IMPL=>EH_ONFORWARDCALL. Set the break point at the beginning and then debug ahead.