cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer master is not updated in GTS server

0 Kudos

Dear all expertise,

I am New to GTS, I created one customer and i tried to transfer the data to GTS server. System gives me message like

All selected partners (1) have been processed successfully Message no. /SAPSLL/PLUGINR3113 but if i check the customer in

table BUT000 it is not there. Please guide me in this case. If try to transfer the material master then it is possible.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ashish_kothari4
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Tobias,

Log is showing successful. Find the attached screenshot for the same.

Regards,

Ashish K

Former Member
0 Kudos

And now you cannot find the partner e.g.

1. In transaction BP with partner number 4329?

2. In table BUT000 with 4329 in PARTNER field?

3. In table /SAPSLL/PNTBP with 1067 in BPVSY field?

ashish_kothari4
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Tobias,

As suggested i rechecked the entries in all the above tables but there no entries in any of the table.

Regards,

Ashish K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, then unfortunately I have no further idea at the moment, sorry for this.

Maybe someone else ...

ashish_kothari4
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hey thanks anyways. Appreciate the efforts.

Regards,

Ashish K

ashish_kothari4
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

I am also learning GTS and stuck with the same problem. Kindly let me know the solution you / your concern person has applied.

Regards,

Ashish K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

as Ishaq M mentioned already, are you searching with the ECC partner number or the GTS number? In table /SAPSLL/PNTBP you can check the link between both partner numbers ...

Tobias

ashish_kothari4
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Tobias,

Thanks for the prompt reply.

I have tried all possibility to find the master. I have put the ECC customer code in External number field also but was not able to get any positive revert.

Regards,

Ashish K

Former Member
0 Kudos

And what is the log saying with transaction code /SAPSLL/PARTNER_APPL. Can you see there that the BPs are transferred?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

Please also check the log in GTS (in the System Monitoring area).

Former Member
0 Kudos

And also check in  GTS table /SAPSLL/PNTBP for the customer. You should use the ECC customer number as External BP number while searching. Make sure you did the same.

0 Kudos

Thanks Ishaq,

Logs were there and i am working on IDES server, so i raise the issue to concern person now its working fine. Thanks any way