cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Component

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My problem is when i create external activity with multiple material component, system creates multiple purchase requisitions. But my requirement is to create single PR against multiple material components, because in my case materials against any particular activity is fixed and their price is also fixed. So, client does not want to club multiple PR's to create single PO.

Please help me to achieve this.

Regards,

Pabak Rout

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Grouping the PRs as one or having individual is the business call. with my experience, it would be better to have individual PR for externally procured component which will have ease of monitoring and control on the status of procurement.

As Mos Ian, stated you can have configuration change to see the collective PRs for all the externally procured component.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You all..........

Regards,

Pabak Rout

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Pabak,

i am strongly agree with sudhakar, like it should be as explained by sudhakar for tracking/monitoring prospective.

such if you want to do it then check transaction OPUV collective req should be unchecked mark.

Regards,
Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check/ uncheck the check box 'Collective Requisition' under under 'Specify Parameters for Network Type' under config.

this will allow you to create individual or single PR as required.

thanks