cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No P4 connection could be established to <SID> during managed systems setup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I get the following error when executing managed systems setup Create Users request.

No P4 connection could be established to BJR
No configuration found for key (BJR/sapj2ee/msgserver/host). DETECTED Self-managing scenario. You need to first adapt the connectivity of Diagnostics Agent used for the Managed system BJR, before you could proceed with this setup. Therefore change the Agent connection type for the BJR relevant Diagnostics Agent to P4 Dispatcher, before you run again this setup. This connection update has to be performed in the Agent Administration under Agent Connectivity. You could access the Agent Administration from the Root Cause Analysis Work Center when logged as Solution Manager Administrator.

I have deleted and manually recreated SM_ADMIN_SOL, SAPSUPPORT and SM_COLL_SOL users, but still get the same issue.

Message server ports etc are correct. Screenshot below.

I have reviewed OSS note 1678469 but not resolved the issue.

Any ideas will be appreciated.

Regards
Tariq

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

madasamy_arunachalam
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tariq

Also you said in this thread, user manually created, if so.. you can select "user creation and role assignment performed manually" to continue;

regards

Swami

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks this resolves the issue.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As stated please review how do you register dia agent in solution manager, you can check in step 4 assign diagnostic agent in solman_setup.

further review the below doc for dia agent registration via P4 port  Diagnostics Agents - SAP Solution Manager Setup - SCN Wiki

Thanks

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jansi,

Thanks for your suggestion, I have unassigned and ressigned, reboot etc the agent via agent administration, but this is not resolving the issue.

regards

Tariq