cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to download complex table data to screen?

former_member197782
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have developed an application with two modules. One module is for the normal customer collection display purpose and another one is download the application level definition complex table data.

First, Is my way of downloading complex table data to a module is correct? Or can I do it in any other way.

Please find below.

1. Pre-built agentry module menu screen(After all app definitions loaded)

2. Navigation to "CustomerAccounts_1" module.

3.Complex Table Data.

Thanks,

Swaroopa.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jason_latko
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Swaroopa,

I'm not sure I understand the question?  Complex tables don't belong to a module, they are global to the application.  All modules can access all complex tables.  If you are asking if your design is standard, I would say no.  We have gotten away from using multiple modules in the products because of problems with modules communicating/interacting with data from other modules.  I would tell you to use one module and maybe build your own menu screen to branch off to the complex table list.

Jason Latko - Senior Product Developer at SAP

former_member197782
Participant
0 Kudos

Jason,

Thanks for the suggestion. I just tried that process to know is it correct or not. As you told developing multiple modules are not recommended, I will try to create my own menu for navigating to complex tables list in a single module.

Thanks,

Swaroopa.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

i834235
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Complex table  are  primarly meant for downloading master data so that you can  provide them as a dropdown on the screens. Alternatively  you create Object and fetch data to populate collection  from the backend.

Thanks

Manju