Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer of Custom Fields from ECC PR to SRM SC in ECC EHP6

channu_s
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I need suggestions regarding transfer of custom fields from ECC PR to  SRM RFq vai SRM SC.

Before proceeding let me tell the scenario which we are working.

SRM System: SRM 702.

ECC System:   ECC6.0 EHP 7.

1) PR will be created ECC.

1. Then user will use the “Create RFx” functionality of CPPR application, to create the saved RFx in ECC.

Now from configuration and functionally wise we are clear but I need some suggestion from technical point of view ie we have customer fields in EBAN(PR) structure and how can we map these to SRM side.

As we are already in EHP7 ,we are following the below settings.

http://help.sap.com/SCENARIOS_BUS2008/helpdata/EN/61/1775eecdd343c9b4c28db68d1d4bd8/content.htm

• BAdI BBP_BADI_EXTREQ_OUT or user exit BBPK001 is no longer used in this case.

As middleware we are using SAP PI/XI.

Now we need to pass the customer fields to SRM from ECC PR.When I cross checked  SCN threads I understood that  with new release no need of BADI for mapping and fields will be mapped automatically.

Is my understanding is right?  for customer fields if we add in the EBAN (PR) structure  and with same name define in SRM ,then no need of mapping the fields using any BADI or spot?

If  my understanding is wrong can any one suggest me the BADI or steps involved in the mapping.

Thanks and Regards

CB

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Now we can use the soa mapping badi /sapsrm/bd_soa_mapping method

map_backend_to_xi to resolve the scenario.

If SOA is used to transfer PR, I am afraid that we have to use SOA mapping badi /sapsrm/bd_soa_mapping method MAP_BACKEND_TO_XI  to realize your requirement.

Regards,

Ivy