cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Redetermination of condition table for a condition type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Friends,

I have a quiery regarding condition table redetermination from order to delivery.I have pricing procedure in which "ZMRP" is the mrp price for calculating other condition types.Here i have scenario While raising sales order ZMRP condition type is determining with the combination of "Distribution channel and material".But when it comes to delivery i want that(i.e.,ZMRP condition type) to determine with the combination of "Material and batch".How to do this

Thanks & Regards,

A.sudhakar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you want pricing in delivery--then IMG>>Logistics Execution>>>Shipping>>Basis shipping functions>>Pricing.

if required you can maintain separate pricing procedure else assign a new routine against the table in your access sequence.

But as suggested still it is not clear why you want separate pricing in delivery.

Phanikumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not separating price but the client requirement is like that and they want to have Material and batch combination.

For example if i maintain condition records and batch activation in sale order itself with "material/batch" combination then they don't have the chance of changing the batch in delivery(As the Requirement i got) which system throws error message.

As you suggested we are going for creating a new routine.I hope it works

A.Sudhakar

naveen_kaluti
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sudhakar,

My suggestion would be try and see from where the Batch number is flowing into the VBRP-CHARG field if its from delivery document all you have to do is change copy control setting to carry out new pricing during the creation of billing document, but please keep in mind by doing so the price in the order and billing document will be different.

Hope this works and helps.

Regards

Naveen K.

naveen_kaluti
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sudhakar,

As said above the pricing procedure for order and delivery documents are different, adding to that we can't transfer the condition value from order to delivery document and nor we use same pricing procedure in delivery document.

Order pricing procedure- calculates the prices for the material (price + tax - deduction)

Delivery pricing procedure - Calculates the prices for feright charges or postage charges.

the values for conditions in the billing document can flow from both order and delivery based on the copy control table.
price tax and deduction comes from order and feright comes from delivery document.

Note: we don't use delivery document pricing procedure to calculate the price i.e ZMRP in your case for the material.

Hopes this helps

Regards

Naveen K.

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As suggested by Mr Lakshmipathi ---do you want to have separate pricing in delivery???

two things here.

1.Batch redetermination in delivery.(can be done google this)

2.ZMRP-- redetermination in delivery(means pricing in delivery)

Confirm your requirement.

Phnaikumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

As u posted I want same pricing procedure and i don't want to redetermine the batch.My requirement is if after creating sale order for ZMRP(mrp price) with the combination of "distribution channel and material" i want to create delivery with that same order but with different combination for ZMRP i.e.,Material and batch

A.Sudhakar

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In that case would you maintain separate price for material and batch in delivery? You'll have to maintain condition record separately for delivery order. Why dont you use normal pricing strategy for this and maintain condition table with document category field.

Thank$

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can determine batch even in delivery too--pl search in google to get some idea.

You can use auto.batch determination field in 0VLP.

Phanikumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

We can determine batch automatically in delivery but here the requirement is in sales order i should get MRP price with one combination and in delivery with another combination.I hope u can understand the requirement which i got

With regards,

A.Sudhakar

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Normally, we dont have pricing procedure for delivery as like Sale Order or Billing.  Only for trucking / transportation, we use Delivery related pricing procedure.  This being the case, can you let me know why you want a diferent pricing combination in delivery?

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

That is the requirement which i got from my client.Actually we can maintain material and batch combination in sale order itself which copies the same in delivery but in delivery client wants to change the batch manually which is not possible in standard