cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

External service

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a external service activity which has to be done for every 3 months. How should I proceed.

Should I follow the steps like open maintenance order and change the control key pm01 to pm03 and enter the service entry sheet..?

If that is the case, I want to know will a external PR generates for every 3 months.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member198942
Contributor
0 Kudos

Karthik

If its a service, why do you want to generate order every time and follow the PR-PO-SES cycle of Service procurement. Assuming the vendor remains same, use the Time based Maint plan for 3 months cycle period with Service entry sheet as the call object. You would only need to confirm this services at the end of the job and this will simplify the process.

Award points if useful.

Murad.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You could generate a Maintenance Plan with an Item associated to a external service per 3 months period. In the task list set package for 3 months with external data filled. Additionally, you can create a SES directly from a PR generated of a WO, it can be generated through ME58 only in the case it's related to a Framework WO/Contract.

Regards,

Johnny E.