Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AS91 Batch input

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I created a batch input to create legacy assets through tx AS91. The assets have also transaction items. The batch works fine for assets that have up to 3 lines of transactions. If an asset has more than 3 lines of transactions message 'Field RALT_DYNP_STRUC-ANBTR01(4) does not exist in the screen SAPLALTD 1200' is issued. I can't find the solution for this. On the forums there are similar messages but no solutions. LSMW or BAPI are also no good. Can someone please help?

Thanks in advance,

Ali

2 REPLIES 2

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

LSMW or BAPI are also no good.

Can you explain, which error/problem did you get with BAPI_FIXEDASSET_OVRTAKE_CREATE ?

Else, during you recording with SHDB, did you check the "Simulate Background Mode" and "Default Size", also did you try to identify the "Page Up" OK_CODE when  you got more lines to input than those displayed ?

Regards,

Raymond

0 Kudos

Hi Raymond,

Thanks for your reply.

With the BAPI, transaction data is not filled even if I provide TRANSACTIONS table.

In batch input I issue a page down command when the screen is full. The screen seems to have a line limit during batch processing. No more than 3 lines can be filled. The error occurs in amount fields.

Regards,

Ali