cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP CRM Survey button validations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Survey questionnaire should have 3 buttons (SAVE,RESET,SUBMIT). SAVE button should allow to save the partially filled data and the same should also be fetched and display when the BP re-logins the questionnaire to complete the remaining responses. As a
standard RESET button should clear the questionnaire. SUBMIT button should be allowed to click once all the fields of questionnaire is completed. And after Submit the response of the questionnaire will be stored into database and BP will not be allowed to edit the questionnaire again. As a standard questionnaire in CRM survey suite we find only 2 buttons i.e. SUBMIT and RESET. Therefore we need assistance to add SAVE button which should allow saving partial data without checking the field validations.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member201769
Participant
0 Kudos

Sir

I have made a survey and the submit button is not working after clicking in the survey in WEB UI.I found that the component only have back button .What to do to make submit button work so that i can save the survey.

Please reply as i need it urgently

Regards,

Rashmi

former_member191572
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The same can be done through some enhancement in the UI, In the UI we need to define new button and some  custom code need to be done, you need to remove the survey validations through configuration need to be reverted back. All the requried validation  need to be done through the code

former_member196553
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

alternatively you can use the 'completed questionnaire changeable later' option in the survey attributes. This allowes the user to edit the survey, save and continue editing later on.

best regards,

Johannes