Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garnishment Rules for multiple states - every year

AshishBhati
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Please let me know how do we update our garnishment rules for non-exempt amount for all states every year. Here I am talking about table V_T5UG4. We need to update this table for all type of orders and for all states with proper assignment of nonexempt rule.

Does SAP provides any tubs which updates this table whenever there is any changes in non-exempt rules for any states? If yes, may i know which is the latest TUB which have this information.

Is there any link or any document which sap provides for all type of orders as per states?

Thanks for your help.

Ashish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member235056
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

BSI releases TUBs usually every month not necessarily for garnishment updates but moreover for tax updates and garnishment updates if any so you will need to check updates released by them for respective states under every single TUBs released till date.

I think current TUBs fully released by BSI with SAP updates are 137-138. Possibly can be more too.

If you think this is cumbersome to do then you will need to go to American Payroll Association APA website and fetch APA guide for garnishment and use same for updates to garnishments for each states.

Generally garnishnishment tables are T5UGx series where x is A, B, C, etc or 1, 2, 3 and so on.

These are the only ways to update garnishments for states in SAP system.

I hope this information is helpful to you.

Thanks,

Ameet

AshishBhati
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Ameet and Upen

I was told by some other groups to go with APA website to get the information on it.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

TUBS are solely for Taxes so that option is not available.  for the initial requirement you can run LSMW if all the states are in picture for T5UG4 if the rules are in place, let us wait for other peers.

BR

Upen