cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Errors in R3AM1 / Block size is not increasing / Status wait (data from ECC TO CRM)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got above error in R3AM1, How to fix this????? Please any body tell me clearly step by step 

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rajkumar,

This Message " No Processes see note 429423" usually comes when there is no work processes available to run the load. First check whether you are already having some running load or not (It may be Request load or Initial load check how much loads are still running Tcode R3AR3 and R3AM1) If there are lot's of loads are running then first abort those loads if you don't need them and then try again the Initial load.

Regarding this new error about the logical system it looks like earlier some other system was connected and then changed with some other system but proper creation of the Logical system has not been done again. I recommend you to talk to your Basis Colleagues once if they can create the logical system for this connected system.

Thanks and regards,

Rahul Singh Parihar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

The error guid_for_logsys_changed raised occurs when the logical system entries are changed for either products or customers.

clear the CRMMLSGUID table. It will be filled with the correct value again when you perform a new initial load (which you will have to do of course).

To delete a table entry in a system without a maintenance view proceed as follows:

1) Start Transaction Se16

2) Enter CRMMLSGUID as the table name and hit enter

3) Enter /h (debug mode in the command field)

4) Mark the line and hit F7

5) Hit F7 again

6) Double-click on the variable "code". At the bottom of the screen the value SHOW will be populated. Change this to DELE and press the little pen to the right (modifying the variable value).

7) Hit F8

The CRMMLSGIUD table should now be empty.

Again re-run the initial load for CND_ALL and try. It will work.

thanks

VS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Varun,

Please share yours mail id, then i will communicate

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In R3AS

Please read the OSS Note no. 212666 (QUEUE_ALREADY_EXITS:R3AI_DNL_CUST_BON*)

former_member189549
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Raj,

For this the above errors, please check notes 720819, 1501685.

thanks

Willie

Former Member
0 Kudos
former_member189549
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Raj,

For the following error;

error during aRFC sapcrm_mw_rr_000: error during the retrieval of

the logon data store.

I will recommend you to go through note  480543

thanks

Willie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

I will share my screen shots , please find Errros and Give me solution step by step

former_member189549
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Raj,

For the following error "exception condition guid_for_logsys_changed raised",  please refer to notes 588701 and 765018 to resolve this issue.

thanks

Willie

former_member189549
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Raj,

Did you check notes 430980, 656823?

thanks

Willie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Faisal,

just now delete and i am trying to reload same error in R3am1.

faisal_pc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajkumar,

First check whether the queues are stuck in SMQ2. Then do a request load with one product/customer. And see whether that is success.

Thanks,

Faisal

faisal_pc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajkumar,

There can be multiple reasons.

1) The initial customization is failing now. So please check the block size for this in R3AC1. If it is very huge and you have multiple requests at the same time, the failure can occure.

2)Try loading some customers or materials via request load and let me know what happens.

Thanks,

Faisal