cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asset Retirement with revenue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

i have one requirement we have one asset(the worth of 57000) ,that book value completed on Feb 2014.But we sold it on 50000.Now we want to post revenue with that asset.

How can post that revenue ?

What is the account entries?

Thanks for your advance help.

Regards,

Lakshmi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tcode ABAON

under the tab "Transaction Data" select "Manual Revenue" and enter 50,000

enter the dates as per your requirement

rest of the information system picks up automatically based on your dates that you input and asset acquisition date.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply,This is with out customer but we have the customer.For customer i am trying through F-92.But system is not showing anyamount in revenue,assetgl and acuumlated depricaition gl.

Anyone can suggest how can we post this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Any one can give the inputs for the same.

srinivas_rao69
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

While asset retirement with revenue entring with F-92,you can check which is using currency durring posting that currency configured your asset configuration.

Try to enter you local curreny  in f-92,it will pick revenue and clearing values.

I think it will help to you.

Regards,

Nivas.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183078
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please  elaborate the requirement as you mentioned when the asset go sold.

Regards

Diwa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Diwa,

Thanks for your reply, we purcahsed one laptop on 2011 the computer worth is 57000/- uselife is 3 year.one guy missed it some where but he paid 50000/-.But as per our book this asset net book value completed on Feb.we don't have any depriciation on asset which we maintained in the SAP.

Which we recieved from user that amount is revenue for that asset.Now we want to post the revenue for that asset.

I tried throug F-92 - 01 customer( 50000/-), 50 - clearing account(50000/-).but system is not taking any revenue amount.

How can i post revenue that asset.

Thanks for your reply.

former_member183078
Participant
0 Kudos

what is the error message....have you selected asset retirement check box ...

Regards

Diwa

former_member183078
Participant
0 Kudos

Try with this t.code ABAON..i hope it helps you

Regards

Diwa