cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass Update Contract Documents through workbook?

kushagra_agrawal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

Is it possible to mass update Contract documents through Workbook? if yes please proivde the workbook.

Thanks

Kushagra A

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member207877
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kushagra

You can mass update the CD but you have to login

with Enterprise User and

go to Document Setup--> Agreements-->Contract Data & Document Importer

It would mass update the CD fields.

Let me know if you have any issues.

Thanks,

Raj.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

alejandro_jimenez2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kushagra.

You can do it. it is some common.

I share you a link where you can see the file to show you step by step this funcionality.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/a06103c9-a075-2f10-b185-d53c1dbb9...

Sorry but i havenot a file like example closer.

kushagra_agrawal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alejandro,

Thank you for the response. I know how to mass upload contract documents. My question is how to mass update the fields in existing Contract documents. I want that workbook.

Thanks

Kushagra A

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Kushagra

Please use the below mention fields to update the current Contract Document. you can use an CSV file to upload this.

see the attachment.

# Field name:
# Unique Agreement Name : This is the agreement's unique name to identify the agreement.
# Agreement Class ID :  This is the agreement's class ID. It is '1004' for Master Agreement and '1003' for Sub-Agreement.
# Agreement Display Name :  This is the agreement's display name.
# Attachment Name : This is the attachment's display name.
# Attachment Order Code :  This is the attachment's order code to locate the attachment collected by the agreement.
# Attachment Size (KB) :  This is the attachment's size in KB.
# Attachment Visibility :  This is the attachment's visibility. Either Buyside only or Buyside and Sellside.
# Added by :  This field indicates who added this attachment.
# Contract Document (Y/N?) :  Please enter this field with either 'Y' or 'N' to indicate if you want to convert this attachment to a contract document.
# Contract Document Type:  Please enter this field with the display name of the contract document type. Check the Setup->Contract Document Type for available choices.
# Contract Document Phase External ID: enter this field with the External ID of the contract document phase. The phase should be defined in the phase configuration of your contract document type.

Let me know if this helps

Thanks

Kanchan

kushagra_agrawal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kanchan,

I have done in the same way but the fields are not getting updated. I am not getting even any error but the changes are not reflecting.

Please suggest.

Thanks

Kushagra A

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Kushagra,

Sorry for the delay, please check the file extension you are giving, the file extension must be as below

# FILE_NAME String true Filename of contract document to upload. Can be filename only (e.g. sample.doc) or relative filepath (e.g. folder/another folder/sample.doc). If not specified an agreement without contract document is created

Also All the Required fields = True needs to be present.

and the file needs to be in CSV format.

Thanks

Kanchan