cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLM 7.02 BOM settings

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In PLM 7.02 WEB UI, there is a setting in the BOM services. for example, In Material BOM change----> enter into the BOM ---> u see settings in the ITEMS right side corner. When you click the settings, you will get an popup window where you can do the settings like which field you want to hide, which field you want it to be displayed kind....When you look into that DISPLAY GROUPED COLUMN, we can do this settings...In that options, I'm not seeing

1. Engineering/Design
2. Spare part indicator
3. Costing Relevancy

How will I get all the fields in the DISPLAY GROUPED COLUMN? where can I do these fields customization that is fields to display and to hide?

Regards,

Saravana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

First step is to identify the fields in the structure /PLMB/S_MBOM_ITEM_SP. If the fields you require are part of the structure, you can enhance the Web Dynpro view V_ITEM_TABLE of Web Dynpro component /PLMU/WDC_MBOM to include the fields. The table seems to be static meaning it's not build based on configuration. Settings uses the table handler to adjust the order and hide/show the statically defined fields in the view.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If I want to add Engineering relevancy, Costing relevancy to DISPLAY GROUPED COLUMN settings which are available in structure /PLMB/S_MBOM_ITEM_SP.

Then I would like to know enhancing the view V_ITEM_TABLE.

1. Is there any special configuration available in SPRO for these field settings?

2. Any BADI's available for this enhancement?

3. How to implement this enhancement?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ask your Web Dynpro ABAP developer to assist you. The two fields (columns) need to be added to the table UI element as an enhancement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

those fields(Engineering/Design, Costing) were already present in the V_ITEM_TABLE.

I even checked the settings between Engineering relevancy flag and Production relevancy flag (this comes in the settings--->DISPLAY GROUPED COLUMN), all the settings are same....

My doubt is when these Engineering and costing relevancy flags are available in the iview V_ITEM_TABLE. why is it not shown in the DISPLAY GROUPED COLUMN? My guess is to display these fields there is some settings like check box to display or hide should be available.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well the visibility of fields is controlled by the BOM usages, see method /PLMI/IF_MBOM_NODE_ACCESS~RETRIEVE of ABAP class /PLMI/CL_MBOM_NODE_ITM_TBL_VIS for details.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.... I will try this and let you know the feedback...

Another query....

I'm removing few fields from the settings given in the standard SAP. Can we define this settings for the whole users? if so, where we have to define it? or these settings are particular to single users?

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use admin personalization (e.g. config mode) to configure fields for all users.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have question in PLM 7.02 Web UI for BOM plant settings...

In R3 system, After entering BOM in CS03, When we select the F4 help in plant field. We will get only the list of plants where BOM is maintained.

Whereas in PLM 7.02 web UI, After entering the BOM in display mode and selecting the F4 help of Plant field does not fetch the plants where BOM is maintained. Instead, It is fetching all the plants.

I want the settings as in R3. How to maintain this plant field for BOM in PLM Web UI ?

Regards,

Saravana

former_member214775
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Saravana,

you need to modify the F4 help for the field, search help: /PLMB/H_T001W or H_T001W

Probably you can use this:

/PLMB/H_WERKS_MATNR_E        All Plants for Material

You can try to raise an OSS maybe SAP will correct it.

Best regards

Tamas

Answers (0)