cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I stop Down Payment and Incoming Payment from printing?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm currently using SAP B1 version 8.82

Every time I print a Sales Order the Down Payment Invoice and the Incoming Payment prints as well.  How can I turn this off so that only the Sales Order itself prints?

Thank you,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check these threads:

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3485132

http://scn.sap.com/thread/2094203

Thanks & Regards,

Nagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Based on those threads you linked me to, it seems like it may not be able to turned off...that seems really weird, but nevertheless I've taken steps to get around the problem in my own jury rigged way.  In Crystal Reports I just modified the Incoming Payment and Down Payment to be completely blank.  At least then I can stick the blank paper back into the printer...

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for feedback.

Regards,

Nagarajan

julie_jamieson2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you check the same setting under any specific user default groups you have created and assigned to users? These settings over ride the company wide settings

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well I checked under User Defaults and went to the printing tab, but even messing around with different settings there had no effect.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dustin,

Sounds like your default printing method is a printing sequence.

open a sales order, click in the tool bar the small pen (layout designer), check if the default (bold) selection is a printing sequence.

If yes, set another layout as default.

San

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I click the Layout Designer button, the default option is not a print sequence but a layout.  It's a layout I designed (though not from scratch).  It's a Crystal Reports Layout.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Go to Administrator-> Print Preferences-> untick check box -> Pr&int Incoming Payment & Invoice on One Page

Thanks

Mohammad Imran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually I checked there and that box is unticked.