cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comunication between SAP and SWIFTNET

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to implement an communication architecture between SAP and swiftnet. I have some doubts about this integration:

• It is possible to implement the SAP Integration Package for SWIFT without BCM?
  • The process thought is generate SWIFT files in SAP and put these files in a folder. SAP PI will pick these files and send to an swiftnet shared folder. Did someone has implemented something similar without the SAP Integration Package for SWIFT?
  • There is some standard module in PI to encrypt files?
  • The txt SWIFT files has to be generated in xml files to SWIFTNET process them?
  • Did someone has implemented some similar process using proxies?

Thanks in advance,

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182455
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Below blog might helpfull to you.

http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/ESpackages/Bank+Communication+Management

Yes it is possiabe to implement.

we have implemented some interfacess using PI from ECC to Bank for payments, i,e SEPA and UNIFI/ISO20022 standard.

Regards

srinivas

Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

You used folders in the communication between SAP R3 and PI? Did you tried to implement it with proxies?

I'm thinking of not using BCM because I have some documents that will not have the payment request and have to generate a SWIFT File too (example: transfer between bank accounts).

Thanks,

Regards,

Ricardo

former_member182455
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have used proxy communication between SAPR/3 and PI.

Regards

srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

The proxy is called for every single payment? The proxy call is made by development or by standard configuration? How the batchs status are changed in BCM?

Did you used proxies too between PI and SWIFNET?

Thanks,

Regards,

Ricardo

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo

Yes; there is no need to install SIPS with BCM - there are v arious implementation scenarios with SAP and SWIFTNet connectivity.

The advantage of BCM is, that the transaction / payments will only be booked in Fi-Co if they were apprvoved and released within BCM.

Remark: SIPS is licensed trough / included in BCM license.

SIPS is mainly used to implement SAP LAU based on HMAC-SHA 256 with an XML V. 2 companion file.

However as mentioned earlier, there are various SAP - SWIFTNet integration scenarios - from a straight forward Fi-Co integration till a fully featured / state of the are SAP blueprint with BCM/PI and SIPS.

Best regards

Christoph

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

the below blog might help

regards,

Harish