cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quota Generation based on seniority using PCR

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I'm struggling to get a solution for one of my issues. Please help me ... The case is below:

Employees have until now getting vacation quota accrued @ 2.5 days (constant value in base entitlement) per month generated at the end of senioirty every month end.. The validity period of the Quota is based on seniority & deduction period starts after validity period is expired.. Example:

Employee A joined on 04.11.2013. His senioirty is maintained in IT0041 in Date Type 01  as 04.11.2013. Feature HDATE is maintained accordingly.

Validity period : 04.11.2013 to 03.11.2014

Deduction period : 04.11.2014 to 03.11.2015.

Because employees can't use the quota immediately based on validity & deduction periods, it is decided to get advance quota (its  a new quota) in the first year of employee hiring and deduct the availed advance quota from vacation quota and generate only balance of vacation quota at the end of senioirty.

Due to this request, now I have changed generation method to - "seniority with length as 12months".. and assigned a daily balanace time type in base entitlement (ZVAC).

Time Type ZTT1 is created with "Day balance".

I wrote a PCR like below:

HRS=YSRY01

ADDDBZTT1Z

HRS?LTT1Z

<

=

|_HRS=CZVACA

ADDDBZVAC

My understanding of YSRY01 is - it takes date from IT41 and compare with Time Evalaution date - 1 day and calculate seniority..

If employee reaches 1yr of seniority, the value 1 is assigned to ZTT1 time type.

When I execute PT60 FROM 04.11.2013 until 03.11.2014, every day log shows ZTT1 with 0 value, but HRS?LTT1Z executes and quota is assigned to ZVAC. Not able to understand what exactly YSYRY01 is performing here.

Can any one help me to UNDERSTAND THIS? How to understand YSRY01? Does it calculate seniority based on date / month / year?

Thanks,

Geetika

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If YSRY01 gives the seniority value on 03.11.2013 as 1 on this date, I ran PT60 for the entire seniority period, but DZTT1  has the value 0 on 03.11.2014. My PCR was below :

HRS=YSRY01

ADDDBZTT1Z

HRS=LZTT1  Set

HRS?1     

<

=

HRS=30     Set

ADDDBZVAC  Add to day balance

Am I still missing anything?

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HRs=YSRY01 HRS?1 < = HRS=30 ADDDZVAC >

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

u can also try like this HRS=YDAA01 HRS?1 Read the documentation of HRS1 in PE04

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I noticed one step is missing in my PCR.

HRS=YSRY01 (my understanding is - it wrill return value 1 to ZTT1 time type on previous day of seniority i.e., 03.11.2014.. Am I right?)

ADDDBZTT1Z

HRS=DZTT1

HRS?YSRY01

Question : What do you mean by HRS?*> YSRY01?

Thanks,

Geetika

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

sorry for typo mistake it is HRS?1  (1 year) * > Equal , Less and Greater

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi HRS?LTT1Z you are Query the time type but not the value , the PCR should be like this HRs=YSRY01 ADDDBZTT1Z hrs=TT1Z hrs? * > YSRY01  read documentation of HRS1  in PE04