cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repeate Subforms In Master Pages

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Am unable to see repeated sun forms when master pages are repeating based on body pages.

Let me explain my scenario

I have one master page and one body page, master page i have one repeated sub form contains list of doctors

In body page am displaying ordered services which also using repeated sub forms when the data exceeds to first page it is automatically overflows to second page in this scenario repeated sub forms of master page doctors list is not displaying in exceeded second page, but it is displaying in first page.

Can any one give solution for this scenario.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

alasivanand
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Mallesh Reddy,

In Adobe forms, what ever you keep in the Master Page will be repeated for the next consecutive pages.

In other words Master Page is like a letter head which contains elements in common for all the consecutive pages to print. The positions and the layout will remain same for the Master page unless altered dynamically.

Body Page is nothing but the content. Which will be printed in the Context Area of the Main Page.

Contents in the Body page will be printed only once.

Solution:

Please place the elements which has to be repeated for all the pages in the Master page.

If further help needed, Please post the lay out for us.

Reward if useful.

Cheers,

Sivanand Ala