Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Printing multiple copies

abhiperiwal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I'm printing a smartform from SAP CRM using Actions and its generating a few documents for printing and one spool for each of them everytime.

Also the number of pages is showing as 1 for each in SP01. But when the printing happens at the printer it continues printing multiple copies of the first document unless someone manually cancels the job and restarts it. Then again is starts printing the second document multiple times unless someone cancels it.

If some other document is printed on the same printer outside of SAP it prints perfectly fine.

Please let me know what could be a possible issue.

Thanks,

Abhi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

abhiperiwal
Participant

The issue got resolved. We had reset the printer settings to factory and configured the printer with SAP from scratch.

Thanks for your help.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jie
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Abhi,

Could you pls check if in Tcd:SPAD,enter the output device you are using,in the tab 'Access method',

If the option 'no device selection at frontend'is selected or not.If selected,pls check off it and test
again.

Regards

Jie Bai

abhiperiwal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jie Bai,

I cannot see the option in the Access method tab you mentioned. Below is the snapshot:

Florian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

double click the spool and see how many copies are requested. I'm pretty sure the mistake is made by creating the spools. Never heared about a problem with too much copies regarding to SP01 or SP02...

If you share some screens of the details, maybe someone can figure out the reason.

~Florian