cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payroll PCR Remove duplicates from P0014

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have a requirement to delete duplicates from P0014 table in the payroll schema.

The wages might occur due to the wpbp split but I have to discard all possible duplicates within the pay period.

I'm not sure how to handle this in the PCR or not sure if there is a standard rule to suffice this requirement.

I tried crating a custom operation to delete duplicates from P0014. Although the table affected with this change but in the subsequent rules the table p0014 does not seem to change. All old entries are still present in p0014 table.

Please pitch in with your expert comments.

Thank,

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your responses.

I tried creating a custom function to delete the duplicate entries from P0014 and it actually works fine to get the desired result. But this doesn't seem to be a good way to handle the situation

The solution would be to create rule to get the required wage and compare the same with the previous wage that was being processed ( after sorting p0014 on wage and dates).

if both the wages are same then no further processing with take place. ( may be using a variable to check to previous wage)

Can you please provide the required PCR logic to handle the same.

former_member193652
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

The requirement is a bit strange! Why you have  such a case? I mean having douplicated WTs in IT0014?

Is the date of records different too or records are for the same date?

Which one you would consider? The first record, the last one or..?

In fact if you have more than a record for any WT in IT0014 in a payroll period, system will pay the accumulated amount to EE.

Regards,

Omid

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you give an example ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Best way to change the Time constrain for that WT in IT0014. IT0014 itself not allow to enter duplicate entries.

Please let us know if requirement is different.

Thanks,

Ketul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ketul,

IT0014 has been configured fine. The meaning of duplicates here defines similar wages across a pay period. ex: if the same has 2 different rates in the same pay period, 2 rows of data in IT0014.