cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SGTIN number in SAP OER

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Our client is planning to implement SAP AII and OER for product traceability. I have some basic questions on the concept. I would like to know in what instance an SGTIN number will be generated in OER. Is that while doing any transaction?. Where that number is stored and its relation with Batch.

Imagine the hand held devices are connected to SAP AII. and I want to post a GR against process order. I will request SGTIN number to OER. OER will generate the number and send it to AII subsequently print a label triggered through AII (I dont know whether this is possible). The scan the label which will automatically post goods receipt from AII to ECC. Is that a right assumption? Will this SGTIN number be sent to ECC as serial or handling unit in GR message or it will reside only in OER?

Thanks

Prathib

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member216332
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Prathib,

1. The GTIN numbers maintained in the ECC reach the AII/ OER systems along with the master data. Once they reach the repository (OER), you may use /AIN/NRADMIN transaction, Select the appropriate object type in the web window opened & create, edit or delete number ranges for that particular object type (in your case GTIN).

2. Yes the GR is posted in the ECC by AII system once the appropriate rule (DLV_CONF_SEND_ERP_COMP I guess ) is executed (usually on loading).

3.The numbers are not particular to just the OER they will be sent to the ECC through the interface EventCaptureNotificationOut using SAP XI.

Regards

Sam