Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frequence Restart IIS when deploy CR on Windows Server 2008

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Need help for the following error:

Load report failed. - at CrystalDecisions.ReportAppServer.ReportClientDocumentWrapper.EnsureDocumentIsOpened() at CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportDocument.Load(String filename, OpenReportMethod openMethod, Int16 parentJob) at CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportClass.Load(String reportName, OpenReportMethod openMethod, Int16 parentJob) at CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportClass.Load() at Plitasoft.Controllers.ReportController.run_report(String report_name, IDictionary`2 dic_param, String as_target) - System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80000000): The maximum report processing jobs limit configured by your system administrator has been reached. at CrystalDecisions.ReportAppServer.ClientDoc.ReportClientDocumentClass.Open(Object& DocumentPath, Int32 Options) at CrystalDecisions.ReportAppServer.ReportClientDocumentWrapper.Open(Object& DocumentPath, Int32 Options) at CrystalDecisions.ReportAppServer.ReportClientDocumentWrapper.EnsureDocumentIsOpened() - CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine - System.Collections.ListDictionaryInternal

If I restart the IIS then the problem gone. But it need very frequence to restart the IIS.

Please help to solve this problem.

Regards,

I Made Sugi Ardana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You will probably need to provide more info, but for starters, are you using .close and .dispose on the report objects as you get done with them? If not, do so. If yes, provide the following info:

1) Version of CR

2) Version of VS

3) OS

4) Version of IIS

5) Do you see this behavior after running a number of reports only?

6) Are you viewing, printing or exporting the reports?

7) What load are you putting on the engine (e.g.; how many requests?)?

- Ludek

Senior Support Engineer AGS Product Support, Global Support Center Canada

Follow us on Twitter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You Ludek for your respon. I am using .close and .dispose.

1. Version of CR : 13.0.5

2. Version of VS : 10.0.40219.1 SP1Rel

3. OS : Windows Server 2008 Standard Edition

4. Version of IIS : 7.0.6000.16386

5. The behaviour only after running a number of reports only

6. I am export report to .PDF file

7. I am not sure. How to find this setting?. Do you mean PrintJobLimit key on registry? If yes, I leave it to its default value 75.

Regards,

I Made Sugi Ardana

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Make sure to update your install to service pack 9. Currently you are on SP 5.

Next, ensure that you use .close and .dispose on the report objects once you are done with them.

- Ludek

Answers (0)