Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

J1INCHLN-REVERSED TDS NOT COMING

rudra_mishra
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

I am having problem while doing transaction J1INCHLN.

In my process tds is getting deducted from advance (f-48) and invoice (fb50), then in F-54 TDS is also reversing successfully.

But my problem is that when am going for remittance challan (J1INCHLN), system is showing the TDS amounts of advance as well as of invoice, but it is not showing the TDS amount which was reversed in F-54,

So system is remitting full TDS not taking reversed TDS amount in to consideration.

Please help on this,

It is the right behavior system showing or anything am missing???

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member189209
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check both document Business place / section code updated or not

if not updated means it will not appear J1INCHLN without Business place / section code

Thanking you

Mahesh

rudra_mishra
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Mahesh,

I checked all the line items have been updated with business place & section code.

Still it is not coming in J1inchln.

In-fact am able to post J1INCHLN with TDS paid in advance and TDS paid in invoice, but it is not correct system should post after deducting the reversed amount.

In J1CHIN screen document type KR & KZ coming except documnet type KA which is the TDS reversed document in F-54.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rudra,

One more point that comes to my mind is the date.. check when have you executed TDS reversal, may be it is in a different date than what you selected on J1INCHLN screen

Regards,

Kavita

rudra_mishra
Explorer
0 Kudos

HI Kavita,

Thanks for quick response...

TDS clearing date & J1INCHLN posting dates are same in my case,

I do not understand system is picking the other two TDS line items with credit value,but why it is not picking the reversed TDS amount with debit value.

Any idea please!!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rudra,

This should not happen.. Usually the reversal is picked up automatically.

But, Can you campare the three line items field by field in table With_item to assess what is different in the line item posted by F-54. This may give you some clue.

Regards,

Kavita

rudra_mishra
Explorer
0 Kudos

HI Kavita,

I checked in the with_item table, all values are updated except one thing i remarked one thing that the TDS on advance is showing as credit value in line item display but the same document is showing as debit value..

And in J1INCHLN the same value is showing as credit value.

Please help me out of this..am not getting the TDS reversed as the tie of J1INCHLN posting..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rudra,

J1INCHLN picks up all items from With_item table. So check if your reversal entries are appearing in that table or not.

You may also refer to consulting note on J1INCHLN - Note No. 1465529

Regards,

Kavita

rudra_mishra
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Kavita,

I already checked in with_item table, and the reversed TDS amount is updated there but it is not coming while doing J1INCHLN,

And i went through the note,no help..

Any other thoughts please.????