cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finance Sample Model

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I want to build a finance test module in Lumira to know basic functionality of it. I went through an official video of SAP where they took an example of finance module.

Can somebody help me build sample dataset? Are there any sites that provides sample datasets for finance for testing purpose.

Regards,

Tejas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Initially I thought, this new product has many limitation but after exploring the tool, I could get to know that everything you want can be done.

I use the data from sample finance module that comes with Lumira, made required changes to the dataset added colmns and then repointed new dataset.

That's just worked perfectly fine, though it took some for me to explore things

Anyway, if anybody has issues keep it posted on forum, I am sure that there must be others like me who are in exploring phase of the tool.

Regards,

Tejas

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Henry_Banks
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

it's someone's personal / internal dataset i believe, simply for illustration purposes

amit_sharma36
Participant
0 Kudos

If you want to test basic functionalities of Lumira using finance data.

I would suggest you to download trial version of Lumira client first using http://saplumira.com/ link.

On the screen, there is option to check official sample for the same.

I hope it would be a good starting point..

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Tejas,

Would you please share a link of the video you are referencing? That may help.

Also please check out

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here is the link:

SAP Lumira for Your Finance Data -- Big and Small - YouTube

I went through the sample however I need finance sample data. All I am doing right now is pausing the video and getting writing the data manual in excel

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't see that data in the data samples; perhaps someone from SAP will respond.

It was a nice video, thank you for sharing.  I hadn't seen it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are welcome Tammy. May be, if I come up with some Lumira samples. I will post it here.