cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GTS is not blocking Rush order and expedite order.

former_member267975
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Team,

I am using customer which is blocked in GTS becasue of SPL. But my questiong is that when I am trying to create standard order or schedule agreement then document is getting block. I mean it's not allowing me to create delivery. But when I used same customer for rush order or expedite order it's allowing me to create delivery.

I checked configuration in R/3 and GTS this document type is activated for compliance and same has activated in GTS as well.

So please advise as earliest.

Regards

Sits

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sitanshu,

Please check the Copy Control routine configured (in the Logistics Execution area) for the combination of Order & Delivery.  View the ABAP code in Transaction VOFM to make sure that the GTS status is being considered.

Regards,

Dave

former_member267975
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Dave,

Copy control has maintain same for standard order as well as rush order. I found in table /SAPSLL/TLER3B   for Rush order value is missing "A" for field-IDXRC_R3(System Response in Feeder System if SAP GTS Fails). So what is this and how to maintain it ?

Thanks

Sits

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sitanshu,

This straight away means that you need to change the value in the GTS plug -In in the Sales and Distribution Customizing area. Refer the path as below:

SPRO-->Sales and Distribution-->Foreign Trade--> GTS plug In-->Control data for transfer to SAP Global Trade Services-->Configure control settings for document transfer.

Select SD0A application area and dive in the document type concerned to correct the setting.

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Aman

former_member267975
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks. But after doing this setting my rush order delivery block filed getting Disabled. I am getting message that customer is blocked for delivery but block is not appearing in the field. So do I need to change something in the programme ?

Regards

Sits

former_member267975
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks. But after doing this setting my rush order delivery block filed getting Disabled. I am getting message that customer is blocked for delivery but block is not appearing in the field. So do I need to change something in the programme ?

Regards

Sits

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sitanshu,

It will be great, if we can talk with some real screenshots to understand your point.

Regards,

Aman