cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crystal Report (13.0.9.1312) Deployment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are in process of migrating existing application built in VS2003 (.net framework 1.1, with CR9) to VS2013 (framework 4.5), we have downloaded and installed CRforVS2013 and used the same for migration of crystal reports RPT files and project references.

In development environment, we are able to generate and export reports in PDF, but unable to do so on Testing environment though we have installed runtime for CR 13 in testing environment.

Following are the environment details

Development Environment:

a) Windows 7

b) VS 2013

c) CR for VS2013 (13.0.9.1312.Cortez_CR4VS)

Testing Environment:

a) OS : Windows Server 2012 (64 bit)

b) .Net Framework 4.5

c) Crystal Report Runtime (from link )

(our application is built with support for 32 bit, and IIS has been configured for 32 bit support)

Do we need to install any other package or CR .net re-distributable  components in testing environment.

Please help,

Thanks,

Basavraj Birajdar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188030
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For everything 32 bit, you need 32 bit CR runtimes (MSI).

The link is correct. Download SP9 32 bit MSI and install on the server.

If the issue still exists, youmay want to post the error / issue details.

- Bhushan

Senior Engineer

SAP Active Global Support

Follow us on Twitter

Got Enhancement ideas? Try the SAP Idea Place

Getting started and moving ahead with Crystal Reports .NET applications.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I keep getting emails from you.  Can you get me out of the loop?

SAP user William Banning

Message was edited by: Ludek Uher Email deleted - See SCN Rules of Engagement: http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-18590

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You should be able to do this your self - check under "Personal Settings | Preferences".

- Ludek

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

did you succeed in solving this issue?  I'm having similar problems...

Used Visual Studio 2012 with Crystal Reports 8 with support pack 8 files but had some problems recently.

I deleted everything from my development machine, installed SP9 exe: reporting on my machine = ok

Then, I uninstalled the runtime files from the client (server 2008 64bit), installed SP9 runtime files.  But now I keep getting errors (could not load file or assembly, ... -> all concerning crystaldecisions).

The files are in my bin folder, but I saw the the new installed project installs version 13.0.9.1312 in the bin folder.  However, if I copy the old files to the bin folder (13.0.8.1216 version), the errors disappear (but the report page stays blank)

So, not sure if the Crystal Runtime files aren't registered correctly in Windows, or if the Visual Studio web application keeps referencing to old files (but I created a new project from scratch)

former_member188030
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marco,

Please start a new discussion for your queries.

Thanks,

Bhushan